Freebie and cheapie shoppin' yesterday


I managed to run myself out of RRs last week (bought a clearance kitchen gizmo for DBF to replace the one that broke) and I have no ECBs expiring this week either, so I was in no rush to go to either CVS or Walgreens. I was, however, out of milk, so I devised a scheme to get some pretty cheaply at CVS. Here's what I ended up with after a quick few stops after work:

Transaction 1 (CVS)
Milk gallon (not pictured), $2.99
Lumene Vitamin c+ revitalizing cream, $2.99
- Used CVS CRT $5.00 off any Lumene Vitamin C+ cream
Final Price: $0.98 + $.0.05 tax = $1.03

Transaction 2 (CVS)
Ecotrin, 45 tablets, $2.00
2 Cutter insect repellent, 2 for $4.00 (first one rings $2.19 and second $1.81)
- Used $2.25 printable coupon for Ecotrin (cashier adjusted down to $2)
- Used $2.00 coupon for Cutter from the June All You magazine (available at Walmart)
Final Price: FREE + $2.00 RR for the Ecotrin = $2.00 moneymaker!

Look at how small those Cutters are! They're adorable and will fit perfectly in your purse or in your car console. I didn't have the rest of my Cutter coupons (find these in the 5/31 RP or ca't print some here), but I liked the Ecotrin deal so much that I bought more in 3 separate transactions.

Summary of the day = $8 in profit and a gallon of milk for just over a dollar! Not bad..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Copyright © 2010 - Hounding with ThriftyPuppy - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template