HOT! Kellogg's Moneymaker at Price Chopper


Tracie over at KansasCityPennyPinchinMama clued me in on an AWESOME moneymaker deal over at Price Chopper this week. (Thanks, Tracie!)

Last Saturday, I posted about a tearpad I had found at Price Chopper that offered a $10.00 Price Chopper gift card when you buy 5 Kellogg's or Keebler products or a $25.00 giftcard if you buy 10 products. If you have these or can find them (some people are reporting not finding them, but there were plenty at the Noland Road store), then check out this deal this week:

  • Buy 12 boxes of cereal (on sale 3 for $12.00 and get 3 FREE) = $24.00
    Use (12) $1.50 off 1 coupons from the 6/7 RP
    Final Price: $6.00 and then submit for $25 giftcard = $19.00 moneymaker!

I think I may steer clear of the Independence store for this because you don't have to present your Chopper Shopper card there - the discount is applied automatically- and I'm afraid it won't let me use the 6 Q's on the cereals that are free. I'm going to go to the Vivion Road store, use the Qs and THEN present my card. If anybody's done something differently and it worked, let me know!

I also have 4 tearpad coupons for "get a FREE dozen eggs when you buy 2 Kellogg's cereals" that I found at Hen House several weeks ago, so this deal is REALLY awesome. Anybody got a recipe that includes cereal and eggs?


But what if....?


..you don't have enough coupons?
The 6/7 RP also had $1.00 coupons so you would still make money on this deal if you use a combination of the $1.00 and $1.50 coupons. There was also a printable $1.00 off 1 coupon for Cheerios (no longer available) and a $1.00 off 3 coupon for Kellogg's cereals in one of the inserts (sorry, can't seem to find the date!)

..you don't have any coupons?
Heck, if you didn't have any coupons at all, you would still make $1.00 profit! (Total is $24.00 and get the $25.00 gift card).

..you don't want cereal?
The Kellogg's fruit snacks are on sale Thursday through Saturday of this week (June 10 to 14) for $1.49 each. You could buy 10 of those for a total of $14.90 and then submit for the $25 GC for a profit of $10.10!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Copyright © 2010 - Hounding with ThriftyPuppy - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template