Junk Food Night: Sponsored by CVS

I am so sorry for the crappy picture! And this is after DBF cleaned it up with Picasa (note his silly copyright tagline. He's so cute...)

Anyway, if you're looking for cheap junk food, CVS has got the hook up. If you buy $15.00 of participating candy, you get back $5 ECB. I got everything in the pic for $2.43! Here's how I did it:

  • 6 Snickers King Size bars
  • 2 Twix King Size bars
  • 2 Bliss chocolate packages, on sale 2 for $7.00
  • 3 Coke Zero 20 oz bottles
  • Used 4 "buy one get one free" coupons for Mars candy from 5/17 RP (valid to $0.85)
  • Used 4 "get one free" coupons from Mars Sweet Relief bailout
  • Used 2 $1.00 off Hershey's Bliss from 5/3 SS
  • Used 3 "get $1.00 off Coke 20 oz when you buy 2 Snickers" tearpad coupon found at Hyvee gas station
  • Final Price: $7.43, paid with $6.00 ECB and $1.43 cash and got back $5.00 ECB!
Yum yum!

1 comments:

Trish said...

MAN! I just used out 4 bailout coupons yesterday! Augh...I hate it when I use my coupons then find out I could have gotten a better deal a day later. I even had those coupons sitting around for a while waiting for a good deal to come along...the the pregnancy cravings NEEDED chocolate :o)

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Copyright © 2010 - Hounding with ThriftyPuppy - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template