Let them eat Cake(sters)!

Man, my house is stuffed to the rafters with Oreos from the last couple of weeks' deals, so the last thing we needed was to buy more. (But, wow, are those Cakesters tasty!)

I've been here and there since Sunday, so I thought I would post some info about what I've picked up from Target, Wags, and CVS.

Transaction 1 (Target)

  • 2 Glade scented oil candle tins, $1.67
  • Used the $1.50 coupon that was inside (check 'em - not all of these have coupons inside)
Final Price: $0.34 for both

Transaction 2 (CVS)
I had a $10 ECB expiring today and none of the deals thrill me. But I had to do something...

  • Gallon of milk (not pictured), $2.99
  • Crest Pro-Health toothpaste 4.2 oz, $2.99
  • Neutrogena facial cleanser, on clearance for $4.00
  • Schick Quattro Titanium razor\trimmer, $7.99
  • Used $1.00 coupon for Crest (tearpad Q's bought previously off eBay)
  • Used $1.00 coupon for Neutrogena (from Reinventing Beauty mag? It had the CVS logo on it)
  • Used $4.00 coupon for Schick from 6/14 SS or June All You magazine
Final Price: $11.97 + $0.51 tax = $12.48, used $10 ECB and got back $5.00 ECB ($2 for Crest and $3 for Schick)

Transactions 3 and 4 (Walgreens)
  • 2 Cakesters, 2 for $5.00
  • 1 Dry Idea deodorant, $3.79
  • 1 Kerasal foot cream, $7.99
  • Used two $1.00 coupons for Cakesters from 6/14 SS
  • Used $1.00 printable coupon for Kerasal
  • Used $2.00 printable coupon for Dry Idea
  • Used Walgreens in-ad coupon to make Dry Idea $0.99 (give this AFTER the printable Q and it will take off an additional $2.80 and give you $1.01 overage!)
Final Price: $11.78 + $0.49 = $12.27, used $12 RR

I am really psyched about trying the Kerasal because my heels are terrible looking and it's sandal season! So far, the reviews of fellow couponers are giving it 2 thumbs up and they said it works within 7 days. I'm impatient, so it sounds like my kind of product.

Also, I FINALLY got the St. Ives coupons that I ordered off eBay. We didn't get these Q's in our Sunday inserts here in KC, so I had to send away for them. I have 20 of them now and with $1.50 profit each time, I'm all set to make $30 AND get a ton of free product. So I'll be posting about that probably tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Copyright © 2010 - Hounding with ThriftyPuppy - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template