Walgreens: FREE Cutter Insect Repellent


Get those scissors ready! If you have the coupon inserts from this weekend, grab the SmartSource and search for the $2 Cutter coupon. Here's the freebie deal at Walgreens using this coupon:

  • Cutter Advanced Insect Repellent, $2.00
    Use $2.00 off 1 Cutter Insect Repellent coupon from 5/31 SS
    Final Price: FREE
I am definitely headed there after work. We were doing yard work over the weekend and got finished around dusk and I looked down and my legs were COVERED in pesky mosquitoes. I thought I was going to faint. Apparently, it's going to be a bad bug year again!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Copyright © 2010 - Hounding with ThriftyPuppy - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template