Found Objects: Peelies, Tearpads and Hangtags


Every time I visit a grocery store (even if I'm going in for just a few items), I scour every aisle for coupons. The best coupons are often peelies (stickers on the product), hangtags (found hanging off the neck of a bottle - especially wine bottles!) or tearpads (pads of coupons found near the product shelf). Oh, and don't forget "blinkies" - those are tearpads that have a blinking light above them to get your attention.

On Monday, I found some pretty good Q's at Price Chopper (didn't hit Hen House) that I hadn't seen before. You'll want to keep an eye out for these:
  • Energizer Ultimate Lithium or Advanced Lithium batteries, $1.00 (peelie, exp. 7/31/09)

  • Arm and Hammer Essentials Cleaner, buy one and get one FREE (peelie, exp. 12/31/09)

  • Triscuit crackers, $1.00 off 2 (tearpad, exp. 8/31/09)

  • Philadelphia cream cheese, $1.00 off 2 (tearpad, exp. 8/31/09)

  • Save $3 on a whole watermelon when you buy Ball Park hotdogs and Sara Lee hot dog buns (tearpad near Ball Park hotdogs, exp 7/31/09)

  • Taco Bell dinner kits, $0.75 (peelie, exp. 12/31/09)

  • Dole salads, $1.00 (tearpad, exp. 8/31/09)

  • Glade spray, save $1.00 off Glade plugins scented oil when you buy this product (peelie, exp. 12/31/09)

  • FREE bag of salad when you buy 2 Kraft dressings and Kraft 100% grated parmesan cheese (tearpad, exp. 7/25/09)

  • Blue Bunny frozen yogurt granola novelty ice cream, $1.00 (tearpad, exp. 8/31/09)

  • Oxi-Clean Spray Away Instant Stain Remover, Try Me Free Rebate (peelie, exp. 12/31/09)

  • Kraft Jet-Puffed Strawberry marshmallows, $0.50 off 2 (tearpad, exp. 9/30/09)

Rumor is that there are some pretty good Q's to be found at Kmart right now, so I am planning to head there tomorrow to take a look myself. If I find anything, I'll let you know!

3 comments:

cent_saving_mom said...

Looks like a nice haul for you coupon wise! I'll have to see if I can find some of those that I don't have already.

Amy -Cutting Coupons in KC said...

My Price Chopper had the Dole Salad coupons. I bought a package of the Dole Cole Slaw that is on sale for $1.19 and used the $1 Dole coupon and got cole slaw for $.19!

The Penny Pincher said...

I am heading to PC in Raymore tonight -- I love it when they have hangtags! Hoping I can find the same ones here!

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Copyright © 2010 - Hounding with ThriftyPuppy - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template