Goody, Goody!

I had a couple of the $3 RR's expiring tomorrow, so this deal came along at just the right time. if you buy a Goody Ouchless® Flex Headband at $3.99, you'll get a Catalina "try me FREE" mail-in rebate coupon. With the coupon that's out right now, it's a moneymaker:

  • Goody Ouchless Flex Headband, $3.99
    Use the $1.00 printable coupon
    Final Price: $2.99 and rceive full mail-in rebate Catalina that prints at checkout = $1.00 moneymaker!
The UPC's that this works on are: (Thanks, Erica, at iheartwags.com for posting the UPCs!)
  • 4 1457 2334 5
  • 4 1457 0929 1
  • 4 1457 0929 4
The rebate coupon states "Valid on products purchased between 6/28 and 8/1. Limit one refund per name and address. Maximum rebate amount $3.99." I guess that means that this deal will run though August 1st. When I went to get mine, they were all out on the "usual" shelf, but my Beauty person showed me a secret stash on an endcap closer to the front registers.

I did this deal twice and will submit for the rebate under mine and DBF's name and addresses.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Copyright © 2010 - Hounding with ThriftyPuppy - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template