HURRY! FREE Milk Coupons on Coupons.com

Hip2Save just posted about some hard-to-find coupons for milk on coupons.com:

  • FREE half gallon of Chocolate Milk with the purchase of a gallon of White Milk (up to a $3.79 value)

  • FREE White Milk Gallon with $100 Grocery Purchase (use this *before* other manufacturer coupons!)
I go through 2 to 3 gallons per week so I'm ecstsatic about these. I've never seen milk coupons since I got serious about couponing in January.

These coupons aren't showing up under any Kansas City zip codes so, if you don't see them, use zip code 63090. Hurry, because these will go fast!

(Thanks, Hip2Save!)

1 comments:

cent_saving_mom said...

I used one of each last night at Dillons and I'm almost certain they autodeducted $3.75 and $4. I'll have to find my receipt for sure.

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Copyright © 2010 - Hounding with ThriftyPuppy - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template