Walmart Freebies

I know, I know...I don't normally post Walmart deals because I absolutely DESPISE Walmart. The few times that I've tried to use coupons there, I've gotten a bizarre list of reasons for why I couldn't. Besides, their cashiers are really slow, the quality of their products reflects their price, and the stores are dingy. I'd much rather hang out at Target. ;-)

Despite that, there are some good freebies to be had at Walmart this week, including:

  • Reach toothbrushes and floss
  • Huggies wipes
  • Degree Deodorant for Men
  • Vaseline Aloe Fresh lotion
  • Cottonelle toilet paper
  • Adams Flea Collar

Head over to Common Sense with Money where Mercedes has posted a complete list for you and Deal Seeking Mom. (Thanks to both for posting these deals!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Copyright © 2010 - Hounding with ThriftyPuppy - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template