Oops, I forgot.... Smart Ones at Target


When I posted my deal about my trip to Target yesterday, I forgot to include my Smart Ones entrees. These are awesome for lunch - portion size is already done for you so you don't have to worry about it, they're low in calories, they're easy to carry to work with you, they heat up in a minute or so, and they're CHEAP! In this case, how does $0.48 each grab ya? This is how pairing a manufacturer coupon with a store coupon (in this case, Target) yields an awesome deal:

  • Smart Ones entrees, select varieties on sale for $1.88 each
    Use $4.00 off $10.00 printable coupon (no longer available) or
    Use $3.00 off 10 printable coupon or
    Use $1.00 off 5 printable coupon AND
    Use the $1.00 off Target coupon (one for each item that you buy)
    Final Price: $0.48 each and up, depending on coupon
I love these so much that I did this deal twice and may go get some more today. If I eat at the cafeteria at work, just a salad can easily cost $6.00.

BONUS: If you get the All You magazine, there's a coupon in the August edition for a FREE Smart Ones dessert when you buy 4 Smart Ones frozen entrees!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Copyright © 2010 - Hounding with ThriftyPuppy - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template