Cracker Barrel: 70% off Christmas clearance

I grabbed lunch at Cracker Barrel while I was out shopping today and noticed that they had their Christmas stuff on sale for 70% off, so I took a quick tour to see what I could find. They have some really cute stuff and something I couldn't resist (as if you couldn't tell from the pic).

  • "Christmas calories don't count" platter, $7.50 (regular price $24.99)
  • "Cookies for Santa" plate, $4.50 (regular price $12.99)
  • Watch ornament, $1.50 (regular $4.99)
  • 2 salt and pepper shaker sets, $1.50 each (regular $4.99 each)
That platter is going to be awesome for parties, and it's hand-painted ceramic - not the cheapie plastic ones. The pic doesn't do the plate justice either - it's also ceramic and parts of the design are raised. It's really cool. If you click on the pic, you can get a better look at the salt and pepper shaker sets. I thought the dog and the fire hydrant would make a great white elephant gift or gag gift. The Santa S&P set is adorable and I may just keep them instead of giving them away. Everything is ceramic and hand-painted and adorable.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Copyright © 2010 - Hounding with ThriftyPuppy - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template