Found Objects: Target Edition

Lotsa lotsa peelies, tearpad, hangtags and blinkie coupons to be found in the stores right now! There are so many, in fact, that I'm going to do a post for each store so that it's easier to read. Here are the ones I found at Target on my very quick trip over the weekend. I didn't go through the entire row, so there are probaby more that I missed. If you found some good ones, I'd love to hear about it - leave a comment!

  • M&M’s, Dove, Snickers minis, 3 Musketeers minis, Twix minis, Milky Way minis, $0.50 (peelie on holiday M7M’s, exp 12/25/09)
  • Duracell batteries, AA8, AAA8, AAA10 or AA12, $1.00 (peelie, exp 12/31/11)
  • Duracell AA24 batteries, $3.00 (peelie, exp 12/31/11)
  • Energizer rechargeable compact charger, $3.00 (peelie, exp 9/30/10)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Copyright © 2010 - Hounding with ThriftyPuppy - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template