I'm baaaacccckkkkkkk!


We finally got the renovations done on our house and got the loan closed on December 1st. Thank goodness Congress pushed out the deadline on the first time homebuyer's tax credit because we closed one day late and wouldn't have been able to claim the credit otherwise!

So we've been laying around like a bunch of tired puppies since then. Working 14 hours a day on the weekends and 3 to 4 hours after work during the week can really wear you out. I'm just enjoying not having alot to do (other than catch up on clipping coupons) and shopping for the holidays. I wanted to post some of the great deals I found for Black Friday, but just couldn't get myself out of lazy mode.

I'm so glad to be back in the blogosphere, and I hope you'll continue to join me as we find some great deals!

1 comments:

ali said...

YAY!!!!!!! Welcome back!! :)

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Copyright © 2010 - Hounding with ThriftyPuppy - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template