Tearin' Up Target 75% Christmas Clearance



I'm a little late in posting this, as I spent most of yesterday shopping the Christmas deals, grocery shopping and looking for "found objects" (posts on those later today). Target just marked their Christmas stuff down to 75% yesterday and the place was a madhouse! I ran into a couple of really nice ladies - one is a fellow couponer that had her cart so full that I don't think she could see to push it! (Hi, ladies!)


And just look at this adorable bag of Hersheys kisses that I found sitting all by itself on the back of a shelf. The poor thing had been forgotten and I rescued it. Good thing, because it scanned as only 82 cents and I used the $0.50 Target coupon to get it for $0.32!! I've never seen black Hershey's Kisses before, but I love the "have you been naughty or nice?" theme. Oh, behave!


Here's some more stuff that I found (the great deals are in red):

  • Christmas CD, $2.49 (regular price $9.99)
  • Triple Chocolate Twixels, FREE (regular price $3.49, sale price $0.87, used $1.00 Target coupon = FREE)
  • 3 Milky Way minis, $1.49 (regular price $2.89; used $1.00 off 3 Target coupon)
  • 6 Sharpie markers, $0.24 (regular price $0.99 each)
  • Rayovac 2-count D batteries, $0.50 (these are in the $1 Spot aisles)
  • Christmas towel gift set, $2.49 (regular price $9.99)
  • Chip\dip bowl, $0.99 (regular price $3.99)
  • Plastic utensils, $0.74 (regular price $2.99)
  • 3 packs of robe gift boxes, $0.49 (regular price $1.99)
  • Cookie cutter set, $1.74 (regular price $6.99)
  • Christmas cards, $0.50 (regular price $2.00)
  • 8 rolls gift wrap, $0.37 to $1.24 each (regular price $1.50 to $3.99 each)
  • Gift tags, $0.32 (regular price $1.29)
Total Before Sale\Coupons: $94.14
Total Spent: $23.65 (paid with $10 on gift cards, rest in cash)

There was lots left when I left, so don't be discouraged if you're just heading out today. I'm going to hit another Target today to see if I can find those Keebler moneymaker crackers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Copyright © 2010 - Hounding with ThriftyPuppy - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template