Awesome Coke and Edys Coupons


With all the Pepsi deals going on at CVS and Walgreens right now, I've been wondering where the love was for us Coke drinkers. So "yeea" for IGA! They've put two great coupons up on their site that you'll want to grab now and they are unlimited print:

I printed these to PDF to save them and I was hesitant to post it because they really don't look like legitimate coupons. However, these are on the IGA website and Lisa at MoJoSavings called Kirbyfoods to verify: they are legit! I see ice cream floats in my future....

(Thanks, Maven of Savin'!)

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

    Copyright © 2010 - Hounding with ThriftyPuppy - is proudly powered by Blogger
    Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template