Pier1 Huge 75% off Sale

I love, love LOVE Pier1 Imports but I don't shop there very often because their prices seem to be pretty expensive compared to other stores. (If you're in KC - check out Old Time Pottery in Independence because it's an awesome replacement for Pier 1!)

Pier1 is having an awesome sale right now on their Christmas clearance, home decor and other items. Looks like the Christmas stuff is mostly 75% off but some other items are also. I saw Ghirardelli bars for $0.68 in there somewhere. Personally, I think I need one of these.

Did you find any good deals in this sale?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Copyright © 2010 - Hounding with ThriftyPuppy - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template