Simply Naked at CVS


Bet that title got your attention, didn't it. Oh, stop blushing...I'm talking about the Stacy's Simply Naked pita chips that I bought at CVS last night!

I've been looking at the upcoming deals at CVS in the next couple of weeks and things aren't looking that great. Especially since I've got a TON of $8.00 and UP ECBs that I'm going to have to roll or get rid of. So I headed out to use the $5 off $20 that I had that expired on Saturday (these don't beep until 2 weeks after expiration) to snag myself some snacks.

  • Dulcolax Balance, $10.99 this week
  • 7 Stacy's pita chips, $3.00 each
  • Used $3.00 hangtag coupon found on the Dulcolax (you could also use the $3.00 Q from the 12/13 SS)
  • Used 7 $1.00 coupons for Stacy's (all I had) from the 1/24 SS
  • Used $5 of $20 CVS coupon (no longer available)
Final Total: $16.99, paid for entirely with ECBs.

I got back a $10.00 ECB for buying $20 worth of Stacys\Pepsi products and a $5.00 ECB for the Dulcolax. Plus I'll submit for the Dulcolax $5.00 mail-in rebate to make this a $3.00 moneymaker!

When I got home, I had to endure a snarky comment from my better half about needing the Dulcolax after we eat all those chips. *sigh* You can dress 'em up but you can't take 'em out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Copyright © 2010 - Hounding with ThriftyPuppy - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template