Thriftway and Apple Market Deals

Just a couple more deals that I see at some of the other grocery stores in town....

(Coupon Policy: doubles coupons up to $0.50 in value every day)
Many of the Sunfresh's in KC are owned by the same folks who own lots of the Price Choppers, so you tend to see lost of the same deals at both stores. I'm not going to rehash the Price Chopper deals for this week (see my post here), but here are a couple more that I see that are just at SunFresh.


(Coupon Policy: doubles coupons with face value up to $0.49 every day)
My Apple Market wouldn't accept printable coupons last time, so YMMV.
  • Swiss Miss hot cocoa mix, $1.00
  • Swanson pot pies, $0.50
  • Old Orchard frozen juice, $1.00

  • Red Gold tomatoes, $1.00
    Use the $1.00 off 3 printable coupon OR
    Use the $0.75 off 3 printable coupon

  • Hunt's Snack Pack pudding, $1.00
    Use the $0.30 off 2 coupon from the 1/10 SS
    Final Price: $0.85 each when you buy 2

  • Ragu pasta sauce, 26 oz, $1.50
    Use the $5.00 off 10 in-ad coupon
    Final Price: $1.00 each when you buy 10

  • Taco Bell salsa, $1.99
    Use the $1.00 coupon from the February All You magazine
    Final Price: $0.99


(Coupon Policy: does not double coupons)
  • Buddig thin sliced meats, $0.50
    Use the $1.00 off 5 coupon from the 12/6 SS
    Final Price: $0.30 each when you buy 5

  • Red Gold tomatoes, $1.00
    Use the $1.00 off 3 printable coupon OR
    Use the $0.75 off 3 printable coupon

  • Large green peppers, $0.50
  • Cucumbers, $0.50
  • Florida tangerines, $0.50

2 comments:

LisaB said...

I wanted to email you but dont see an email address or button here on your site. I was wondering what Apple Market you shop.

ThriftyPuppy said...

Hi, LisaB! Sorry for the lack of a link. That's on my "to do" list for the blog and I just haven't gotten around to it.

I shop at either the Apple Market in the Northland (Vivion Road) or Independence Avenue. It was the Indepence Ave store that wouldn't accept my printables. I haven't tried at the Vivion store so I'd be interested if they take yours!

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Copyright © 2010 - Hounding with ThriftyPuppy - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template