Walmart: Deals for Week of January 3rd


I don't normally post Walmart deals on my blog because...well...I hate Walmart. There, I said it. I can normally beat most of their prices by shopping smartly elsewhere. There are a couple items that caught my attention this week, however, so I may head over to WM to pick these up. DBF just loves the Old El Paso black beans and they are so easy - just heat them up in the microwave!

  • Old El Paso Heat & Serve Sides, $1.00
    Use $0.50 coupon from 1/3 SS or printable coupon AND
    Use the "buy 2 Old El Paso items and get FREE OEP seasoning" coupon (peelie found on the OEP dinner kits at most grocery stores)
    Final Price: $0.50 each + FREE seasoning when you buy 2!

  • Reach Dental Floss, $0.97
    Use the $1.00 coupon from the 1/3 RP
    Final Price: FREE

  • Ivory Soap 3-pack, $1.18
    Use the $1.00 coupon from the 12/27 PG
    Final Price: $0.18
    **Not bad, especially if you missed getting these for FREE at CVS last week
If you're looking for a complete list of Walmart deals and steals, NWADeals does a great job every week of putting these together for us.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Copyright © 2010 - Hounding with ThriftyPuppy - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template