$1.00 off Q for Creamy, Cakey Oreo Cakester Goodness

You can never have enough Oreos in DBF's opinion (although I've been trying with all the FREE boxes of these from Walgreens last week and with the coupon from Oreos). Hurry over here to get your $1.00 off coupon for any Oreos Cakesters package.

Since it's still close to Valentine's Day, I thought I would point out this creative way to use Cakesters (or any soft cookie or brownie, for that matter). Very cute!

p.s. I think the person who makes them gets to eat the pieces that are cut off. Dibs!

p.s.s You'll never see a Cakester like the one above at my house. I stuff the whole thing in my mouth. Yes, I do!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Copyright © 2010 - Hounding with ThriftyPuppy - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template