2010 Entertainment Books for Just $10.00!


There's a pretty good (but not smokin') deal on the 2010 Entertainment Book right now. They're offering the books at 40% off regular price, which means they're priced at $21.00 with FREE shipping. If you go through eBates first, you'll also get $6.00 back. And, if you're a new eBates customer, you'll also get $5.00 just for signing up, which makes the Book just $10.00!

If you're not familiar with the Entertainment Book, I highly recommend you check it out. There's one for just about every major area in the country and it provides tons of coupons for saving money on dining out, entertainment and shopping! And, when you buy the book, you also get a membership online for additional coupon and online savings.

For example, my Kansas City book is a little over an inch thick and is filled with over $16,000 in coupons. My favorites are the $5 off $50 and $5 off $75 coupons for Price Chopper. You'll more than make up for the price of the book...trust me! And I've been using Craigslist to trade the coupons that I know I won't use for the ones that we do. To see what coupons are available in your area, go here and enter your zip code.

I got my first book last year when it was just $5.00, so expect this price to go down a little further around the April\May time frame. The trade off is that you have less of the year to use your coupons. If you're a renewal customer like me, you get an additional 10% off of the $21.00 and get them a second book for $18.90.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Copyright © 2010 - Hounding with ThriftyPuppy - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template