Apple Market Deals This Week: No Secret!

I'm feeling lazy this week (or maybe it's just depression from this winter that won't go away!) So I'm so glad that Sam over at Sam's Secret's is on top of things.

If you haven't checked out her blog yet, go over to see her list of Apple Market deals for this week and say "hi!" She's also got some tasty dinner ideas that matchup with this week's shopping deals. I'd also encourage you to add her to your blog roll - I think she's getting ready to schedule some local coupon classes here in Kansas City so, if you're interested, you'll want to keep an eye on her posts.

(Thanks, Sam!)

1 comments:

Sarah said...

Thanks for linking back to me :) I hope you enjoyed the deals!

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Copyright © 2010 - Hounding with ThriftyPuppy - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template