Chicken Dinner for $1.49 Tomorrow at Hy-Vee: Bring a Friend!


I just realized that there's a really good deal to be had tomorrow during the Hy-Vee 1-day sale. The ad (shown above) lists a 2-piece chicken dinner with mashed potatoes and a side for $2.98. I was just going through my coupon binder and found a sheet of coupons that I picked up at the Hy-Vee deli last Sunday that has a "buy one get one FREE" coupon for a 2-piece chicken dinner with mashed potatoes and corn.

They always seem to have these coupons when I'm there so I'd recommend you check for them if you're interested in this deal. That's some cheap eats at just $1.49! Since it's a BOGO, you'll need to buy 2 - either bring a friend or eat them both. ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Copyright © 2010 - Hounding with ThriftyPuppy - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template