Getting Paid to Eat Oatmeal


Remember this post about the potential moneymaker on Quaker oatmeal at Target? I had been reading that alot of the Target stores had taken the signs down and the deal wasn't working, so I thought I would test it while I was waiting for DBF to meet me for dinner. And guess what?

Transaction 1
5 Quaker Oatmeal Express cups, golden brown sugar flavor, $1.02
Used five $1.00 coupons (printables and from 2/7 RP)
Final Price: $0.10 + $0.01 tax = $0.11 and got back a $5.00 gift card = $4.89 profit!

Transactions 2 and 3
5 Quaker Oatmeal Express cups, golden brown sugar flavor, $1.02
Used five $1.00 coupons (printables and from 2/7 RP)
Final Price: $5.11, used $5.00 gift card from the previous transaction 1 and got back another $5.00 gift card = $0.11

There weren't any signs under these and they don't mention the gift card when you scan them. My shelf was well-stocked (yes, I left plenty). I may go back again tonight since I have more printables that I didn't have with me. I am so lazy about making breakfast, so these will be perfect for work. Just put water in and nuke in the microwave!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Copyright © 2010 - Hounding with ThriftyPuppy - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template