Green Thumb? Join the Home Depot Garden Club


I've been a member of the Home Depot Garden Club for years now and I really enjoy the coupons they send me every once in awhile. Especially around this time of year when I'm itchin' for Spring to get here and spending my snowy days planning my landscaping projects.

Anyway, you can sign up here if you're not a member already. I just got a new email from them today and the two coupons included are "buy one houseplant and get one FREE" and "buy one Glad ForceFlex indoor trashbags 100-count and get one FREE". These can't be stacked with manufacturer coupons, so don't get too excited (like I did before I read the fine print.) Still 50% off, though!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Copyright © 2010 - Hounding with ThriftyPuppy - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template