Mail Call!

After lots of disappointment about not receiving my coupon for my FREE Oreos after some folks were reporting that they received 3, I FINALLY got some good stuff in the mail.

Rouge magazine. This is a quarterly magazine published by Proctor and Gamble that contained lots of good coupons. If you haven't signed up already, you can do so here. Here are the Q's that are in this issue:

$1.00 off Olay Body Wash product, any
$2.00 off Natural Instincts product, any
$1.00 off Zest, Ivory, Safeguard, any or Old Spice or Gillette Body Wash product
$1.00 off Perfect 10, Root Touch-Up or Nice & Easy product
$1.00 off Secret Clinical Strength product (excludes trial)
$1.00 off 2 Head & Shoulders Products, any
$1.00 off Olay Facial Skin-care product, any
FREE Zest Bar (Up to $5 in value) wyb 1 Venus Embrace or Breeze razor or cartridge


Scotch FurFighter. I signed up for this FREEbie sample like 2 months ago so I was pleasantly surprised to see it in my mailbox. With 3 furbabies in the house, we have fur EVERYWHERE. The Furfighter is a nifty little device and actually does a great job of picking up fur off of clothing or furniture. I wasn't sure that it would because the replaceable strip on it doesn't feel that "catchy" when you run your hand over it. Not sure it replaces my Dyson Animal, but I might use this instead of lint rollers. The sample also came with 2 refill sheets and a coupon for $1.00 off more refills. (Disclaimer: I was not compensated in any way for this post other than receiving the free sample.)

$25 gift certificate for Nebraska Furniture Mart. I guess for just being a good customer. It requires a minimum purchase of $49.00, so that's 50% off. We don't need anything but might strap on our roller skates to go peruse their 712,000 sq. feet or retail goodness for some movies, music or something.

Both DBF and I got our rebate checks for Mazola Vegetable Plus! try-me-free ($4.49 each) and Clorox 2 Stainfighter ($7.49 each). There were some others, but I don't have them in front of me right now. All of this money goes back into the grocery budget.

Coupon for FREE DiGiorno 200 Calorie pizza from Kraft First Taste (up to $3.30). I couldn't find these until last week, but they're now at Hy-Vee and Hen House for $3.29. The mailer also included a convenient $1.50 off coupon for a second pizza. We love DiGiorno, so I'm sure this will be great pizza!

DBF got several coupons from Walgreens for "being new to the neighborhood". (Long story....) It includes a $5 off $20 coupon that's good until April 10th and 3 other coupons: FREE Walgreens 100-count aspirin, FREE 20 digital prints, and "2 for $1.00" Tuf single paper towels. I just looked at these and the last 3 expired yesterday. Good thing I didn't really care about any of them, but I do care about the $5 off $20!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Copyright © 2010 - Hounding with ThriftyPuppy - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template