More Goodies from the Mailman

My mailman is a super nice guy, so I'm always glad to see him. But I'm extra glad to see him when he brings me goodies in the mail. This week I've gotten something just about every day, so it's been just like Christmas!

Saturday
On Saturday, I had a box waiting for my outside my door. It was the FREE freezer bag that we all signed up for back in lateJanuary courtesy of Sam's Club and Skinny Cow. Since I usually hit 3 or more stores in one shopping trip, this will be SO useful in keeping that cold stuff cold.


Monday
My coupon for a FREE Excedrin product (up to $5.99) showed up on Monday. Even though there's a moneymaker on Excedrin at Walgreens this week, I'm going to save this to use at CVS in combination with a $3 off $15 or $4 off $20 (Queen's found us a new printable $5 off $20.)

Tuesday
I was really surprised to get a coupon booklet from Save-A-Lot on Tuesday with $15.00 in manufacturer coupons. The best is the Charmin coupon! I'm assuming I got these for signing up on their website.

  • $1.00 off Bounty Basic
  • $0.75 off Febreze Air Effects
  • $0.75 off any Cascade
  • $0.50 off any Dawn
  • $0.50 off any Mr. Clean
  • $1.00 off 2 Pringles
  • $1.00 off Charmin Ultra Soft 9-roll or larger
  • $0.50 off any Charmin Basic 4-roll or larger
  • $2.00 off Luvs jumbo pack
  • $0.75 off Duracell batteries
  • $0.75 off Crest toothpaste
  • $0.50 off Old Spice
  • $0.50 off any Secret product
  • $1.00 off any Tampax
  • $0.75 off Always Ultra Thin
  • $1.25 off Gain laundry detergent
  • $0.75 off Tide to Go
  • $0.75 off Downy fabric softener

Wednesday
Then, on Wednesday, I got a surprise from Betty Crocker: a coupon booklet with over $10.00 in coupons. I *think* this is the first time I've gotten one of these even though I've been signed up with them for about a year. Normally, they have tons of printables online but they require that you login to get to them, so it's a good idea to go ahead and register with them anyway. Oh, and I use the site all the time for their wondefully yummy recipes! Here are the coupons that are included:

  • $1.00 off 2 Betty Crocker cookie mixes 17.5 oz or larger
  • $1.00 onff 2 Betty Crocker frosting tubs
  • $1.00 off 2 Betty Crocker Supreme brownie mix
  • $1.00 off 2 Betty Crocker potatoes
  • $1.00 off 2 Betty Crocker Warm Delights
  • $1.00 off Green Giant frozen bagged veggies 19 to 24 oz
  • $1.00 off 2 Kellogg's cereal
  • $1.00 off 2Bisquick 40 or larger
  • $1.00 off 2 Fruit by the Foot
  • $1.00 off 8 Yoplait yogurt cups

Thursday
Yesterday, I got my coupon for FREE Double Stuf Cakesters from Kraft First Taste. After the sting of not getting my FREE Oreo coupon from Oreos, this made me feel alot better. I've never been a huge fan of traditional Oreos (DBF is an Oreo hog, though) but I LOVE Cakesters. I love them a little too much, I think.

Friday
I'm on a roll....what will the mailman bring me today? Hopefully, FedEx will show up with a coupon book for FREE milk for an entire year from the Great Gallon Give.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Copyright © 2010 - Hounding with ThriftyPuppy - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template