A Sneak Preview of Spring


I've mentioned before that I had a bunch of those coupons for $5.00 off a $5.01 flower purchase. They expire today, so I put them to good use on some beautiful flowers from Hen House. Ther are actually 6 different bunches in this pitcher and they all cost me just over $3.00 total. In the middle are some lilies that haven't even opened yet. I can't wait until they do!

Silly I guess, but having these on my kitchen counter just makes me feel better. They're a colorful reminder that Spring is just around the corner! We all just need to wait out Old Man Winter for a couple more weeks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Copyright © 2010 - Hounding with ThriftyPuppy - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template