Update on Target Mobile Coupons

Did you sign up for those Target Mobile Coupons and not receive them? Join the club! Both DBF and I signed up and neither of us got any text messages. We both have Sprint phones, so I wasn't sure if there was a problem with Sprint or what.

If you go here, you can check for your coupons. When I enter both our phone numbers, it comes back with "Unable to authorized access". Not sure what that means, so I called Target Customer Service and they said there was a known issue and they were working on it. I asked if we would be notified when it was fixed and they didn't think so (gee, thanks!) So I guess we can just keep checking back. What's with all these companies holding these giveaways or special programs and then they don't work for everyone? Very frustrating!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Copyright © 2010 - Hounding with ThriftyPuppy - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template