According to the Coupon Insert Schedule, there are going to be 3 inserts in this weekend's paper: 1 RedPlum and 2 Smart Source and 1 Proctor and Gamble.
Why no linky for thje P&G? Because we may not get it this weekend. I've seen some information that it may be held off until next week, but I don't have any firm information. I guess I'll find out later this morning when I pick up my papers. Of course, I'll post the info here for you.
As always, your coupons may differ because some coupons are regional - you might be a $0.55 off while I might get a $1.00 off 2 for some products. In addition, some newspapers are no longer including the RedPlum inserts (find out why by clicking here.)
I'm really excited about these coupons because they're going to make for some great deals:
- Dove Hair Care Products, save $2.50
- Kellogg’s Rice Krispies, Crispix, All-Bran and/or Corn Flakes Cereals 10oz or larger, save $1.50 off 2
- Smucker’s Jam, Jelly, Preserves or Fruit Spread, save $1.00 off 2
- Lysol No-Touch Hand Soap System, starter kit ONLY, save $5.00 (expires 5/25)
- Accu-Chek Aviva System, save $5.00 (expires 7/31)
- Melitta Cone Filters, any (1) 100ct or (2) 40-count, save $1.00 (expires 6/30)
Could there be a deal on Olay coming up at the drugstores?
- Olay Total Effects Anti-Aging Body Wash FREE wyb Olay Total Effects Facial Moisturizer no max (expires 4/30)
- Olay Total Effects Facial Cleanser FREE wyb Olay Total Effects Facial Moisturizer no max (expires 4/30)
I will definitely be buying my usual 5 or 6 sets of papers this weekend. As a reminder for my fellow KC couponers, it's cheaper to buy some of the satellite newspapers on Saturday and they usually contain the coupons (check before you buy!). For example, I buy the Independence Examiner on Saturday for $1.00 a copy versus $2.00 for a copy of the larger Kansas City Star on Sunday. Not only is it cheaper, but it also gives me time to get my coupons clipped before the sales start on Sunday!
Does your newspaper have the coupons on Saturday? Found a way to get your inserts cheaper? If so, I'd love to hear about it.