But, mom, I want a PONY! (Toys R Us Deal)

I know a couple of little girls that would go nuts if I took them to Toys R Us today for this deal! What little girl doesn't want a pony? (And what frugalista mom wouldn't want to get it for FREE?!?)

Toys R Us "Deal of the Day" for TODAY ONLY is My Little Pony products and they're on sale for "buy one get one FREE". Use those Hasbro coupons we've gotten recently to get two of them for FREE!

  • Deal Scenario:
    Buy 2 My Little Pony and Friends Single Assortments $5.99 each
    Total = $11.98
    Minus bogo sale (will deduct $5.99)
    Plus, use the "buy one get one FREE" printable coupon or from the 3/21 Hasbro insert
    Final Price: Both ponies for FREE!
(Thanks, Hip2Save!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Copyright © 2010 - Hounding with ThriftyPuppy - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template