Disappointing News about K-Mart Doubles?

K-mart Customer Service emailed me earlier again today with more information about the Double Coupon event coming up next month. They didn't mention this in their earlier email, but their more recent email states that you must have a K-Mart Rewards card to participate in the double coupon event. If you don't have one, you can sign up for FREE here.

I'm not absolutely sure that they are going to be tracking coupon usage via the Rewards program, but I can't think of any other reason for requiring the card. If they are, I personally don't think that being limited to 5 coupons per day will make it worth my while. Especially since K-Mart's price are so jacked up! I'll just save my coupons for somewhere else.

Really disappointing.....

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh no, that sucks. I NEVER go to KMart anymore. The prices are all too high, even with doubles. I only go for the freebies, but I guess you are the one that beats me to them :P

Thrifty Mama B said...

Im not impressed with Kmart anymore either. I'm not even bothering with doubles now.

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Copyright © 2010 - Hounding with ThriftyPuppy - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template