Don't Throw Out the Parade or USA Weekend!

I always make it a habit to read through the entire paper when I get my coupons, and this weekend's USA Weekend (and, so I hare, Parade magazine also) has an awesome coupon for a FREE Hasbro card game when you buy 2 other card games. The games include Yahtzee Hands Down, Mille Bornes, Monopoly Deal, Sorry Revenge and Scrabble Slam. Pair this with the other printable coupons and you can get some really cheap games!

Deal Scenario: (at Target)
Buy 2 Monopoly Deal card games at $5.24 each = $10.48
Buy 1 Scrabble Slam card game $5.24
Use two $5.00 printable coupons for Monopoly
AND use the "buy two get one FREE" coupon from the USA Weekend or Parade
Final Price: $0.48 or $0.16 per game!

That's an unbelieveable price! These would be great for presents, giveaways for your child's class, etc. Me? We play card games at work, so I'll be snagging some for there.

1 comments:

Annie Jones said...

The coupon was NOT in my Parade magazine and I don't get USA Weekend. :(

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Copyright © 2010 - Hounding with ThriftyPuppy - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template