*HOT* Facebook FREEbie: Physician Formula BOGO Coupon

I'm so glad that I haven't done the multiple Physicians Formula rebates yet under DBF's name, because this Facebook Freebie is going to make the deal even sweeter! All you have to do is become a fan on their Facebook page. Then click on the "Instant Rewards" tab and you'll get a form to request a "buy one get one FREE" coupon via email. The coupon is good up to $19.99!

I haven't gotten mine yet, so I don't know the expiration date. However, I would try to save this for "buy one get one FREE" sale. I'm guessing that we'll see one soon on their new Shimmer Strip mascara product. Also, you might want to keep an eye out now for pink peelies for the "try me free" rebate (you have to have the peelie to do the rebate).

(Thanks for the heads up, Hip2Save!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Copyright © 2010 - Hounding with ThriftyPuppy - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template