Hy-vee 12-Hour Sale TODAY ONLY

I really wish they would advertise these better (and in advance!) Hy-Vee is having another 12-hour sale today and here's what's included. Nothing to get me out of my PJs early... LOL!

  • Hy-Vee canned veggies, $0.38 <----stock up price!
  • Braeburn or Cameo apples, $0.69 per lb
  • Rotisserie chicken, $3.99
  • Hy-Vee bologna, $0.88
  • Frozen tilapia fillets 2 lb, $4.99
  • Amana 100% natural beef boneless 8 oz ribeye, $3.99
  • Hy-Vee vanilla ice cream 56 oz, $1.18
  • Blue Bunny 6 oz yogurt, $0.33
  • Right Guard Sport deodorant, $0.88

  • Palermo's Primo Thin or Heart Italia pizza, $3.33
    Use the $1.00 printable coupon (must register)
    Final Price: $2.33

  • Ragu pasta sauce 16 to 28 oz, $0.99
    Use the $1.00 off 2 coupon from the "Healthy Lifestyles" ad found previously at Price Chopper and Hen House
    Final Price: $0.49 each when you buy 2

  • Crest toothpaste, buy one at $2.59 (and up) and get one FREE
    Use two $0.75 coupons from the 2/7 PG or 3/7 PG or
    Use the $0.50 coupon from the 3/21 RP
    Final Price: $0.54 each when you buy 2 (or more, depending on item)

  • Xtra 2 x liquid laundry detergent, $2.00
    Use the $1.00 or $0.55 blinkies that are out there (found mine at Hen House)
    Final price: $1.00 to $1.45, depending on coupon

3 comments:

Brenda said...

Hi! Just thought I would share how I took advantage of this one day sale. Awhile back I had printed some $1/2 Ragu MQ's just hoping for a sale like this today! I scored 12 jars of pasta sauce for $.49 each! This deal DID get me out of my pajamas early today! :) Oh and I had some $1/2 Birds Eye MQ's so while I was there I scored 8 bags of frozen corn for $.38 each too! It was a good HyVee day for me.

Brenda said...

Oh and thanks to your SB swidget I was able to score a 12 point code tonight just minutes before it expired! :)

ThriftyPuppy said...

Awesome, Brenda! By the way, we found a really good way to use all the cheap Ragu we've been getting. We had about 12 jars that we had gotten for FREE awhile back from Walgreens and I was getting sick of just straight pasta. I found some 1/2 off lasagna noodles at Hen House last week, so DBF made lasagna using the Ragu. Yummy! Just needed a little more garlic added. Also really good on chicken parmesan. :-)

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Copyright © 2010 - Hounding with ThriftyPuppy - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template