I'm Back and I Missed You!


Hi, everyone! I'm so glad to be back. First of all, I want to thank all of you who emailed me and asked what had happened to ThriftyPuppy and asking me to come back. For some reason, Google's spambot flagged ThriftyPuppy as a spam blog and deleted it. Can you believe that? With no notice! Apparently, they do this pretty often to alot of folks (if you're familiar with Hip2Save, then you know she disappeared off the 'Net for a couple of days for this very reason.)

So I apologize for being gone - it certainly wasn't on purpose and I missed all of you while I was gone. It's been hell not being able to post all the deals for you! Now back to work....

1 comments:

Jamie @ I Am A Money Magnet said...

Yay! Glad you're back! I was wondering where you went!!

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Copyright © 2010 - Hounding with ThriftyPuppy - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template