Mail Call!

The mailman is definitely showing me some love this week. I'm excited to get home from work just to see what's in the mailbox! Check out these great freebies that have showed up this week....

  • A yummy coupon from Hershey for FREE Reese's Pieces (expires 8/1/10). I got this for sending in the wrapper from some Reese's peanut butter cups that I shamefully bought just for this deal. Okay, I'm not ashamed at all - those are darn good!

  • My FREE bottle of Louisiana Hot Sauce courtesy of the Saints winning the Super Bowl. (What a game!)

  • A Kashi mailer from VocalPoint. In it was a 1.6 oz sampler for Heart to Heart warm cinnamon oat cereal, three $1.50 off coupons and a "FREE box" coupon (all expire 5/1/2010). I was really excited to get this because I've always wanted to try Kashi but have been scared off by the pricetag.

  • My $1.00 coupon for any Nice 'n Easy product from Walmart. I signed up for this sometime in February I think...


  • A coupon from Heluva Good for a FREE product up to $4.99 (expires 12/31/10). This was one of those Facebook Freebies. Lovin' those right now!

  • A coupon booklet from P&Gbrandsaver with several coupons included. I requested this as part of my membership on the website. You can sign up here. All of these expire on 5/31/10:
    - Tide, $1.00 off
    - Tide 18 to 34 count Duo Pac, 36 to 68 oz liquid or 26 to 50 oz powder, $3.00 off
    - Olay Total Effects Body wash, $2.00 off
    - Iams Proactive Health, Healthy Naturals or Probiotics 15.5 lb or larger, $4.00 off

  • And last but not least, my new copy of the Home Made Simple coupon booklet that's jam-packed with over $30 in coupons for Proctor and Gamble products. This got here just in time for me to use it to get FREE Dawn Hand Renewal at CVS this week with the $1.00 coupon. You can sign up for your own copy here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Copyright © 2010 - Hounding with ThriftyPuppy - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template