New Q = Cheap Scrubbing Bubbles Power Sprayer at Wags


I was just cruising around on Coupons.com and there are some new Q's out that are interesting. In particular, there's a really high-value coupon for the new Scrubbing Bubbles Extend-A-Clean continuous sprayer that I saw advertised in the April All You magazine. Now, I like exercising my trigger finger as much as the next gal, but with 3 bathrooms to clean, I could end up with my finger in traction. Or something like that...

Anyway, I will be using up some of my hard-earned profits at Walgreens this week on this deal with the new coupon:

  • Scrubbing Bubbles Extend-A-Clean power sprayer, $7.99
    Use the $5.00 printable coupon (must register)
    Final Price: $2.99 and get back a $2.00 Register Reward = $0.99!
The only downfall I see to these is that you have to use the refills (you can't just refill the bottle with existing products). Drat! But at $0.99, that's still cheap for Scrubbing Bubbles products.

p.s. Am I the only one that thinks those little bubble guys are adorable?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Copyright © 2010 - Hounding with ThriftyPuppy - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template