A Couple of Things I Noticed at Hy-Vee

While shopping at my favorite Hy-Vee over the weekend, I happened to notice a couple of good deals that I thought I would pass along. These may or may not be store-specific, so YMMV.

  • First, I found hangtags on some wine bottles for $3.00 off a $3.01 ham purchase. I used them and silly me, I forgot to write down the brand. Sorry about that! But you might peruse the booze section and see if you can spot them.

  • Honey Suckle White 1 lb roll ground turkey, normally, $3.19, on sale for $1.00

  • Hy-Vee American cheese singles, 12 oz, normally $1.76, on sale for $1.25

  • Best Life butter spread, on sale for $0.99
    Use the $1.00 printable coupon
    Final Price: FREE!

  • DiGiorno pizza and breadsticks, normally $6.98, on sale for $5.98
    Use the $3.00 printable coupon
    Final Price: $2.98

Did you find any good deals at your store this weekend? Leave a comment and let us know!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Copyright © 2010 - Hounding with ThriftyPuppy - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template