Decent Hy-Vee Shopping Yesterday

I had to dance between the raindrops yesterday on my way to Hy-Vee, but I ended up with a pretty good shopping trip. They had Pepperidge Farm cinnamon swirl bread on sale for $2.50 (used the $0.55 coupon) and I have been wanting to try this ever since I saw some folks raving about making french toast with it. Here's what else I picked up:

  • Brummel and Brown, $0.99 (our favorite spread!)
  • Pepperidge Farm cinnamon swirl bread, $1.95
  • Hyvee 1% choco milk, on sale for $1.68
  • 4 Independence Examiner newspapers with coupons, $1.00 each
  • 2 Cherry 7-Up 2-liters, on sale for $1.00 each (used $1.00 printable Q = FREE!)
  • 2 Dole salads, 0.88 each (used $1.00 tearpad = FREE + $0.24 overage!)
  • 85% lean ground beef, on sale for $1.88 (used $1.00 hantag Q = $0.88)
Final total was $11.77, which isn't too bad since I splurged on the milk and the bread. A girl's gotta live sometimes... :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Copyright © 2010 - Hounding with ThriftyPuppy - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template