If you're not familiar with EZ-Pic, the program is made up of coupons that automatically come off your item at the register. No clipping involved! So it's a "green" technology because there's no paper being wasted AND it's a great way for manufacturers to highlight specific products. And you can stack manufacturer and retailer coupons on top of this to get a great deal!
As far as I know, Hyvee is the only store in Kansas City that participates in the program; however, there are several stores across the US that participate, including Harris Teeter, Piggly Wiggly, Meijer, Bi-Lo, etc. Check here to see if your favorite is included!
Here are the current EZ-Pic coupons that are valid through April 25th (with current coupon matchups). I'd recommend keeping an eye out for sales on these items if they're not already on sale. Remember, the mantra of frugalism is "Thou shalt not pay retail!"
- Brianna's salad dressing, $0.75 off 2 (normally retails for $3.69)
Use the $1.50 off 2 hangtag (look for these on Estancia wine bottles)
Final Price: $2.56 each when you buy 2
- Hershey's baking chips, $1.00 off Hy-Vee eggs when you buy 2 (normally retails for $2.48 per bag)
- 8 O'Clock Coffee, $1.50 off 2 (normally retails for $6.48, on sale for $4.98)
Use the $1.00 off 2 coupon found in packages
Final Price: $3.73 each when you buy 2
- Tony's frozen pizzas, $1.00 off 2 (normally retails for $2.98)
Final Price: $2.48 each when you buy 2
- Super Pretzel products 9 oz or larger, $1.00 off 2 ($2.28 for smaller box and $2.98 for larger box)
Use two $0.50 coupons from the 2/21 RP or 3/14 RP
Final Price: $1.28 for small box or $1.98 for larger box
- Jose Ole taquitoes or quesadillas, $1.00 off 2 (normally retails for $5.98)
Use two $1.00 coupons from the 3/7 RP or printable coupons from here or here
Final Price: $4.48 each when you buy 2
- Enjoy Life gluten free cookies, $1.50 off 2 (normally retails for $3.79)
Uses two $0.55 printable coupons
Final Price: $2.49 each when you buy 2