Home Depot: Buy One Get One "TREE"


Hahahaha.. I made a pun. At 6 in the morning. I really need some coffee....

I just got my email from the Home Depot Garden Club and it always has two coupons included with it. This time around, there's an awesome coupon for "buy one tree and get one FREE". The other one is for $4.00 off a quart concentrate or ready-to-spray concentrate Weed-B-Gon. We're working on landscaping projects right now, so both of these are really awesome. I've got my eye on a weeping cherry for our backyard.

I'm sorry that I can't share the coupon with you, but they're personalized. If you'd like to get your own coupons from the Garden Club, you can sign up here for FREE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Copyright © 2010 - Hounding with ThriftyPuppy - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template