In the Mailbox this Week

The U.S. Post Office was busy bringing stuff to me over the past couple of weeks, so I thought I would post some of these goodies. I was really glad to finally see some of these rebates coming in. Here's what was waiting for me in my mailbox:

  • 4 SC Johnson $5.00 rebates (2 for DBf and 2 for me). I'll add these back into the grocery budget.

  • My Coors Light $7.50 mail-in rebate for buying our Superbowl snacks. We paid just $1.00 at Target for 2 bags of Tostitos and 2 dips, so this was a moneymaker! Ditto on going back into the grocery budget.

  • My Shop At Home rebate for $38.43 for buying my Dyson Animal vaccum back in February. We already had one of these and LOVE it (yes, it deserves caps because we like it that much!) We'd been waiting for a great deal on these and snapped one up when we saw we could get over $160 off. They aren't cheap, but they will beat any other vacuum hands down. The $38.43 will go toward this month's Mastercard charges.

  • My freebie Arm & Hammer shaker that I signed up for in February. DBF thought it was cool because it's orange but I was really disappointed to find that no coupons were included.

  • My CVS coupon for $4.00 off $20.00 that I ordered from RecycleBank. To find out how to get yours for FREE, check out iheartcvs's post here.

    SIDE NOTE: Hopefully, yours will arrive in better shape than mine. As you can see in the pic, it looks like the mailman dropped it while running from a rottweiler and then it got run over with a lawnmower. My magazines often arrive with their covers torn up or even off. I mean, what are these people doing to the mail?!

  • A Puffs to Go Plus Lotion sampler from VocalPoint. This is the perfect size to slip into my purse or to keep in the car. Along with the tissues were a $1.00 off coupon (which will make these FREE somewhere) and five $0.50 off coupons. All are good through 7/31/2010, so I have plenty of time to wait for a sale. Thanks, VocalPoint!

  • Some Garden club coupons from Home Depot:
    - FREE lighter fluid wyb Kingsford bruiquets 20 lb twin pack
    - $2.00 off Clorox Pro Results Outdoor bleach
    - $5.00 off Fiskars Titanium hand tools
    - $3.00 off Vigoro lawn fertilizer 5M
    - $5.00 off Vigoro lawn fertilizer 10/15M

  • A coupon for $3.00 off Greenies from Banfield\PetSmart. It's a nice sentiment, but I refuse to feed these to my dogs. If you do a Google search, you'll find horror stories about dogs that died from choking on these. Of course, you should always supervise your pooch whenever they're chewing on anything, but I'd rather just avoid a known issue. If anybody wants this coupon, let me know.

  • A coupon booklet that I requested from Jewel\Osco. There are so many coupons in this, that I think I'm going to do a separate post!

  • A coupon booklet from Eat Better America (good through 5/30/10):
    - $1.00 off 3 Green Giant frozen boxed veggies
    - $1.00 off 2 Cascadian Farm products
    - $1.00 off 8 Yoplait yogurt 6 oz cups
    - $1.00 off 2 Muir Glen products
    - $1.00 off 2 Fiber One Honey Clusters, Raisin Bran Clusters, Caramel Delight or Frosted Shredded Wheat cereals
    - $1.00 off 2 Honey Nut Cheerios cereal
    - $1.00 off Wheaties Fuel cereal
    - $1.00 off Green Giant frozen bagged veggies, 19 to 24 oz
    - $1.00 off 2 Fiber One chewy bars or 90-calorie chewy bars
    - $1.00 off Yoplait Fiber One yogurt multipacks
  • And, finally, my Tide sampler that I requested from P&Gbrandsaver. It's a single use sample of Tide 2x Ultra with Febreze and included in the box with it were:
    - a coupon for $1.00 off any Tide (5/31)
    - a coupon for $2.00 off Olay Total Effects body wash(5/31)
    - samples of Metamucil pink lemonade and berry burst fiber supplement
    - a coupon for $2.00 off Metamucil 12/31

    I'm not sure what Metamucil has to do with washing clothes, but I'm still happy to get coupons!
Did you get anything interesting in the mail this week? I'd love to hear about it so leave me a comment!

2 comments:

Thrifty Mama B said...

I got a box of Enfamil and a box of Similac congratulating me on my new arrival BUT my "baby" is 2! lol! Also got a free scrubbing bubbles shower cleaner with refill for a bzzagent review, and ... oh and some Horizon organic milk coupons for free half gallons of milk for a review Im doing and my local Wal MArt sent me a $5 git card to go to a local store. Not as good a week as you but still a good week ;)

ThriftyPuppy said...

Oh, wow! Somebody's database is a little behind.... Also, glad to see you were one of the lucky ones that got the $5 gift card. I was hoping to find one in my mailbox, but nothing so far. Have a great weekend!

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Copyright © 2010 - Hounding with ThriftyPuppy - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template