1. Pre-Paid Mastercard Rebate Moneymaker
I looked at this before and didn't have time to go through all the scenarios to figure out whether or not this was a good deal. So thanks to The Krazy Coupon Lady for figuring out this moneymaking scenario by combining super double coupons with a rebate. The weekly ad mentions a rebate where you can get a $10.00 pre-paid Mastercard when you buy $25.00 on Proctor and Gamble product. So here's what she came up with for how to combine the two:
Buy 3 Gillette Mens Body Wash at $4.00 each = $12.00
Buy 2 Tampax Pearl at $4.79 each = $9.58
Buy 2 Satin Care Shave Cream at $2.50 = $5.00
- Use two $2.00 coupons for Tampax Pearl from the 3/7 PG (doubles to $4.00)
- Use three $2.00 coupons for Gillette Body Wash from the 3/7 PG (doubles to $4.00)
- Use two $1.00 coupons for Satin Care from the 3/7 PG (these will NOT double)
Final Price: Pay $4.58 and then submit for the $10.00 Mastercard rebate (the form will print on your receipt) to make this a $5.42 moneymaker!
2. Dove Deodorant Moneymaker
Here's another one for you. There's a Catalina coupon on the Dove deodorants when you buy $15.00 worth, apparently. You'll need at least 3 computers to be able to print all the printable coupons for this one one, since you can only print 2 per PC.
Buy 5 Dove Ultimate Clear deodorants at $3.79 each = $18.95
Use five $2.00 printable coupons ((there is also a $1.25 coupon in the 3/7 RP)
Final Price: Pay $0 and get back a $5.00 Catalina coupon = $5.00 moneymaker!