According to the Coupon Insert Schedule, there are going to be 2 inserts in this weekend's paper: 1 RedPlum and 1 Smart Source.
As always, your coupons may differ because some coupons are regional - you might be a $0.55 off while I might get a $1.00 off 2 for some products. In addition, some newspapers are no longer including the RedPlum inserts (find out why by clicking here.)
I'm really excited about these coupons because they're going to make for some great deals:
- Breeze 2, contour, Contour USB or A1C Now Selfcheck Monitor, save up to $10.00
- McCormick Seasoning Blend, Spice, Herb, Extract or Food Color, save $1.00
- Pedigree Food for Dogs 8.8lb Bag or larger, save $2.00
- Your Life Multi Product, save $3.00
- Bufferin product, 130-count, save $4.00 (expires 6/20)
- Hershey’s Bliss Chocolate Bar, 1.3oz, save $0.55 (expires 7/25)
- Classico Red Sauce, 44 oz, save $1.50 (expires 6/20)
- Aveeno Ageless Vitality product, save $5.00 (expires 5/31)
There's a $10.00 mail-in rebate offer for this!
- Palmolive Liquid Dish Soap, 20 to 25oz, save $0.70 (expires 5/15)
Use this at CVS this week to get Palmolive for just $0.18!
- Stayfree product, save $1.00 (expires 6/30)
Use this to make $1.00 profit at Walgreens this week!