Spring Deals at Home Depot Black Friday


In my e-mailbox this morning was my Home Depot newsletter with info about their "Black Friday" sale that starts today. They must be feeling as Spring-y as I am, because they've got some pretty good deals that I'll be taking advantage of. Gotta get out and spruce up that yard, you know. My neighbors already put down new sod in their front yard, so I'm feeling behind the 8-ball.

Check out these great deals that you can get today through Sunday:

  • Annuals, $0.98 or $0.50 (*this is regional, so check your ad)
  • Select shrubs only, $2.50
  • Seed packets, buy 1 get 1 FREE
  • 40 oz Mr. Clean multi-purpose cleaner 2-pack, $3.99
  • Buy 1 Windex at $2.98 and get a 2-liter refill FREE
  • Garden tools, $0.99
  • Gardening gloves, 5 pair for $5.00
  • Garden mulch, buy one for $2.50 and get one FREE (my favorite black-color mulch is $3.88)
  • RoundUp gallon refill FREE w ($9.88 value) when you buy a RoundUp Pump 'n Go 1.33 gallon for $19.47
I noticed that I already need to mow. *sigh* Our neighbor asked us to mow his yard also since he's now moved in with his girlfriend and usually isn't there. We won't get rich from it, but he'll be paying us for the trouble. I think we'll put that money toward a new set of tires for our riding mower. Weeds beware....I'm comin' for ya!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Copyright © 2010 - Hounding with ThriftyPuppy - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template