As promised by the Coupon Insert Schedule, there are 3 inserts in this weekend's paper: 1 RedPlum, 1 Proctor and Gamble and a big fat Smart Source. This thing was huge - I couldn't even fit it all on my counter as I was sorting it!
As a reminder, your coupons may differ because some coupons are regional - you might be a $0.55 off while I might get a $1.00 off 2 for some products. In addition, some newspapers are no longer including the RedPlum inserts (find out why by clicking here.)
I'm really excited about these coupons because they're going to make for some great deals:
- Nivea Body Wash for Men 16.9fl oz, save $3.00
- Nivea Body Wash for Women 8.4oz-16.9oz, save $4.00
- OneTouch Ultra Meter, save $10.00
- Mach3 Disposable 3ct, Sensor3 4ct, CustomPlus3 4ct, Venus Disposable 2ct or 3ct, Simply Venus 4ct, Daisy or Daisy3 4ct, 8ct, 10ct or 12ct, save $2.00 (expires 5/31)
- Gillette Body Wash, buy one get one FREE - no max value (expires 5/31)
- Bic Hybrid Advance Shaver, Bic Comfort 3 Advance Shaver 4 pack or Bic Flex 4 3 pack, save $3.00 (expires 6/13)
- Bic Soleil Disposable Shaver, save $3.00 (expires 6/13)
- BirdsEye Steamfresh Vegetable, Pasta or Rice, save $0.50 (expires 5/30)
Should make these FREE at Hen House or a store that doubles!
- John Frieda Root Awakening, save $5.00 off 2 (expires 6/5)