3 Coupon Inserts this Weekend


As promised by the Coupon Insert Schedule, there are 3 inserts in this weekend's paper: 1 RedPlum, 1 Proctor and Gamble and a big fat Smart Source. This thing was huge - I couldn't even fit it all on my counter as I was sorting it!

As a reminder, your coupons may differ because some coupons are regional - you might be a $0.55 off while I might get a $1.00 off 2 for some products. In addition, some newspapers are no longer including the RedPlum inserts (find out why by clicking here.)

I'm really excited about these coupons because they're going to make for some great deals:

  • Nivea Body Wash for Men 16.9fl oz, save $3.00

  • Nivea Body Wash for Women 8.4oz-16.9oz, save $4.00

  • OneTouch Ultra Meter, save $10.00

  • Mach3 Disposable 3ct, Sensor3 4ct, CustomPlus3 4ct, Venus Disposable 2ct or 3ct, Simply Venus 4ct, Daisy or Daisy3 4ct, 8ct, 10ct or 12ct, save $2.00 (expires 5/31)

  • Gillette Body Wash, buy one get one FREE - no max value (expires 5/31)

  • Bic Hybrid Advance Shaver, Bic Comfort 3 Advance Shaver 4 pack or Bic Flex 4 3 pack, save $3.00 (expires 6/13)

  • Bic Soleil Disposable Shaver, save $3.00 (expires 6/13)

  • BirdsEye Steamfresh Vegetable, Pasta or Rice, save $0.50 (expires 5/30)
    Should make these FREE at Hen House or a store that doubles!

  • John Frieda Root Awakening, save $5.00 off 2 (expires 6/5)

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Boy - did I learn something about KC newspapers and coupons today! I was in the north KC area from Friday night to this morning. Picked up 2 KC Star papers on the way out of town. $2 each :( And much to my dismay, I check them out when I got home and only had the Smart Source MQ's in them - no RP and no PG! I am bummed. Lesson learned - I'll stick with my Omaha papers!! Had a great time in KC though! :)

ThriftyPuppy said...

Hi, Brenda! I hate when that happens. I've started checking all my newspapers before I buy them to make sure all the Q's are there. I swear there are people taking them out at the store. If you call the Star and report an incomplete paper, they should be able to get you the missing coupons.

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Copyright © 2010 - Hounding with ThriftyPuppy - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template