Cosentino's Price Chopper 62nd Anniversay Sale (May 12th to 18th)

Cosentino's Price Choppers is continuing their celebration for their 62nd anniversary this week with another week-long sale that runs in conjunction with this week's sale ad. There are some FABULOUS deals here if you have the right coupons.

  • 93% lean ground beef family pack, $1.99 per lb (limit 3 packages)

  • Oscar Mayer or Louis Rich bacon, $1.99 (limit 3)
    Use the $1.00 printable coupon for Oscar Mayer turkey bacon (if included in sale) or
    Use the $0.75 coupon for Oscar Mayer from the 3/21 SS (expires 5/16!)
    Final Price: $0.99 to $1.24, depending on coupon

  • Gatorade 32 oz, $0.49
    Use the $1.00 off 3 peelie coupon found previously at Price Chopper
    Final Price: $0.16 each when you buy 3

  • Belfonte ice cream 56 oz, $1.49

  • Palermo’s Primo Thin pizza, $2.99 (limit 3)
    Use $1.00 coupon from the 3/14 SS or printable coupon (must register)
    Final Price: $1.99

  • Baked Fresh chocolate chip cookies, 50-count, $4.99

  • Nestle Drumsticks, $1.99
    Use the $1.00 coupon from the 5/2 SS
    Final Price: $0.99

  • Nestle Juicy Juice, $0.99 (limit 3)
    Use the $1.00 off 2 printable coupon
    Final Price: $0.49 each when you buy 2

  • Willow Brook smoked turkey breast, ham or pastrami, $2.99 per lb

  • Ken’s dressings, $0.99 (limit 3)
    Use the $1.00 coupon from the 5/9 SS
    Final Price: FREE

  • Ensure nutritional drink 6-pack, $4.88
    Use the $5.00 off 3 coupon from 4/25 SS or
    Use the $1.50 coupon from 4/25 SS
    Final Price: $3.21 to $3.38, depending on coupon
    Rebate: Mail-in rebate for a FREE 6-pack when you buy 3

  • Blackberries, 5.6 oz, $0.99

  • Belfonte yogurt, $0.25 (limit 8) <----great price!

  • Lay’s potato chips, $1.69 (limit 3)

  • Kellogg’s fruit snacks, $0.99 (limit 3)

  • Hunt’s Snack Pack pudding, $0.69 (limit 3)
    Use the $1.00 off 3 coupon from the April All You magazine
    Final Price: $0.36 each when you buy 3

If you're not sure if your store is a Cosentino's, here's a quick list:
  • 9717 North Ash, KCMO
  • 1833 E. North Ave, Belton, MO
  • 937 NE Woods Chapel Rd, Lee's Summit, MO
  • 900 W. Foxwood Dr, Raymore, MO
  • 251 SW Greenwich, Lee's Summit, MO
  • 6327 Brookside, KCMO
  • 1100 S. 7 Hwy, Blue Springs, MO
  • 1305 N. 7 Hwy, Blue Springs, MO
  • 5800 Wilson Rd, KCMO
  • 896 S. 291 Hwy, Liberty, MO
  • 2101 N 7 Hwy, Pleasant Hill, MO
  • 22210 W 66th St, Shawnee, KS
  • 830 E Main, Gardner, KS
  • 8700 E 63rd, KCMO
  • 7418 W 119th St, Overland Park, KS
  • 3700 W 95th, Leawood, KS

6 comments:

Beth Ann said...

Ugh..I just had a terrible experience w/ coupons at Price Chopper. The last two times I have gone there they have made me feel like I'm committing a crime by using coupons =(

Beth said...

I just had a terrible experience at Price Chopper. I feel like they are the worst when it comes to coupons. They always make me feel like I'm committing a crime or something with my coupons! The cashiers have been really rude also. Oh well...at least there are plenty of stores to chose from in my area!

Beth said...

Whoops sorry about that! It said the other one didn't post..thank goodness for fun mail samples and freebies because it has been one of those days!

angie said...

The two Sun Fresh Cosentino's in the Northland have the same deals. No probs with the coupons. They are sticking to the item limits. I'm going back tomorrow for more fruit snacks!

ThriftyPuppy said...

I have more problems at Price Chopper also, Beth Ann. Hate to say it, but I usually look for the youngest cashier because they tend to hassle you less. It's kind of interesting because I used to be a really loyal Price Chopper fan and we only shopped there because I thought they had the lowest prices. Now that I am really paying attention, I realized that Hy-Vee is cheaper overall - especially on meat. I only go to PC for the really great deals and to look for coupons!

Beth Ann said...

Thank you for the reply! I have decided to just stick with Hy-Vee because I have always had good experiences with them and they are cheaper. I do however end up in PC a lot with my job (helping people w/ groceries=an awesome job for a couponer!) so I will just grab the peelies =)

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Copyright © 2010 - Hounding with ThriftyPuppy - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template