If you're not familiar with EZ-Pic, the program is made up of coupons that automatically come off your item at the register. No clipping involved! So it's a "green" technology because there's no paper being wasted AND it's a great way for manufacturers to highlight specific products. And you can stack manufacturer and retailer coupons on top of this to get a great deal!
As far as I know, Hyvee is the only store in Kansas City that participates in the program; however, there are several stores across the US that participate, including Harris Teeter, Piggly Wiggly, Meijer, Bi-Lo, etc. Check here to see if your favorite is included!
Here are the current EZ-Pic coupons that are valid through May 23rd (with current coupon matchups). I'd recommend keeping an eye out for sales on these items if they're not already on sale. Remember, the mantra of frugalism is "Thou shalt not pay retail!"
- Mrs. Dash marinades, $0.50 (priced $2.99 normally)
- New York Style bagel chips, $1.00 off 2 (priced $2.98 normally)
- Old London Melba Toast or Bagel Chips, $1.00 off 2 (priced $2.59 normally)
- La Preferida canned\jarred veggies and peppers, $0.50 off 3 (priced $2.19 normally)
- Ghirardelli baking chips or bars, $1.00 off 2 (normally $2.89 for bars or $3.59 for chips)
- Hershey's chips, $1.00 off Hy-Vee eggs when you buy 2
- Buy 1 Stouffers family-size entree AND 1 Edy's product and get a Redbox rental
- Gorton's popcorn or grilled shrimp, $1.00 off 2 (priced $6.99 normally)
- Athens mini fillo shells, $0.75 off 2 (priced $1.98 normally)