FREE Revlon Lipstick from Walgreens (It's Back!)


I missed this one when it came out initially on Sunday (it went fast!) so I was glad to see that it is back again this morning. I'm sure it will go fast again today, so HURRY!

Just go over to the Walgreens website and click on the green banner that says “Every Goal Starts with a First Step. Share your goal for your chance to appear on the Walgreens Time Square Billboard”. You'll need to register and, if you're one of the first 12,000 visitors to share a goal, you'll receive a FREE Previous Pink Revlon Lipstick in the mail.
I love finding these little "treasures"in my mailbox!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Copyright © 2010 - Hounding with ThriftyPuppy - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template